We are inspired every day by the stunning pictures The Alpha Foodie posts on Instagram. Each picture truly celebrates the colors we can find in nature.
Chocolate Chip Cookies by: Samira THE Alpha Foodie.
We dare you to make 9 medium size cookies just the way she does with one little edit.
- 2 cups Steiner’s Coffee Cake of New York All-Purpose Flour*
- 3/4 a bar of very dark unsweetened chocolate bar (I used 99% cacao)
- 1/2 cup melted salted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown cane sugar
- Preheat the oven to about 180 °C
- Mix the butter & sugar until creamy then add the egg and the vanilla and mix for about 10 seconds
- Add to the mixture the flour, baking powder and salt
- Mix with hands until it’s crumbly (couple minutes or so)
- Cut the chocolate into smaller pieces and incorporate into the dough
- Roll the dough into about 9 balls
- place on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for only about 9 minutes
- Cool down for about 15 minutes and enjoy
@nycoffeecake always #easytoeat and definitely #funtoshare