Baker’s Pouch - 4.5 lb Bag or 13 Cups
9 in stock (can be backordered)
Our flour and all of our baked goods are made with real ingredients, no preservatives and no additives or shelf-life extenders. Make and serve your favorite crepes, cookies, bread, and cake for any occasion. No one will know it just happens to be gluten free.
One of our favorites: CREPES – why? Because a crepe can hold ANYTHING. Breakfast, lunch or dinner it’s the best vehicle for your favorite foods.
- 2 cups Steiner’s All-Purpose Flour
- 1 TBS granulated sugar
- 2 tps baking powder
- 2 LARGE eggs
- 1.5 TBS oil (vegetable, canola)
- 1.5 – 2 cups milk (depends on the thickness you desire)
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl.
- Feel free to mix in a splash of vanilla or a pinch of cinnamon for extra flavor.
- Spray your pan or skillet with a non-stick product. You do not need to do this with a traditional crepe maker.
- Cover the surface or the pan with batter thoroughly however not too thick. NOTE – this is NOT a pancake. It should be paper thin.
- If you are using a crepe maker, dip the cooking surface into the batter so that the surface is coated evenly. Turn your crepe maker back over to complete the cooking process.
The hero of our story is Nanci’s all-purpose flour. It took her over 30 years to perfect our amazing blend which is second to none. Our all-purpose flour is chef tested. A 1:1 exchange for any recipe. This flour is specifically made to work for everyBODY, no aftertaste, no grit. Make and serve your favorite crepes, cookies, bread, and cake for any occasion. No one will know it just happens to be gluten free.
Scroll K Kosher
Store your flour sealed in a cool, dry cabinet, avoid high humidity storage. Mix well, use often.